You will be required to fill in a short new patient form with your contact details prior to consultation. This visit includes;
• A full health history being taken
• Physical examination (you will be provided with a hospital style gown that opens at the back)
• Orthopaedic, neurological and chiropractic tests
• Spinal Scan (thermal, Electromyography, heart rate variability)
. If needed a digital X-rays will be taken
• Blood pressure and other tests, as needed
For your comfort a hospital style gown that opens at the back is offered. You are welcome to wear shorts underneath if you prefer.
Please Note: For your first appointment please arrive 5 minutes early as there is paperwork which requires completion. Please allow 45 mins for this visit.
Consultation (inc X-rays) £60
Chiropractic Adjustment £32
X-rays (Existing patients only £32
X-rays (External referrals) £50
Spinal Scan £32
This visit is known as your 'Doctor's Report'. You will receive;
• A presentation of the up-to-date research and benefits of chiropractic
. A verbal report of the cause of your problem
• A presentation of the care plan personalised to your individual needs
. We encourage all patients to bring a spouse or significant other
• With your consent, you will receive your first chiropractic adjustment
Please Note: Allow up to 90 mins for this visit
. Chiropractic care as presented during the second visit
• Regular visits will be shorter but just as important. You will not be required to put on a gown and will be adjusted fully dressed.
• You are encouraged to book in advance to ensure you get the most convenient appointment
• Please note that to keep appointments available for those that need them we need 24hr notice to cancel or change an appointment. We charge £15 for appointments missed or cancelled with less than 3 hours notice.
Appointments can be made by calling 01422 836756